iPlan MAXIMO has been developed to allow you to perform our industry-proven maintenance workflow, collaboratively with your existing MAXIMO solution, without:
- paying for expensive MAXIMO consultants to customise your common MAXIMO version
- the need to deviate from your global MAXIMO model
Typically, modifications to MAXIMO are timely and expensive - not to mention, localisation creates a significant support challenge. iPlan MAXIMO eradicates this and allows you to maintain your common MAXIMO version.
iPlan MAXIMO allows the asset owner to have greater visibility of cost and progress when third-party maintenance contractors are performing maintenance on their behalf, whether under a 'lump sum' and/or 'reimbursable' contract style.
iPlan Maximo allows:
- operations, services and material estimates to be built in iPlan
- operations, services and material estimates to be approved via email, outside of MAXIMO
- operations, services and material estimates to be automatically transported back to MAXIMO so approved costs can be assigned against the relevant operation or service
- all parties, whether asset owner/operator OR third-party maintenance provider, can capture progress and expenditure in iPlan MAXIMO and pass it back to MAXIMO to update the relevant operation/service
As well as all of the existing benefits of iPlan, namely;
- iPlan MAXIMO can be used as an alternative to CMMS systems or can operate as the 'glue' between ERP systems, such as MAXIMO, Maximo and Primavera.
- With a proven in-built planning methodology and workflow, iPlan MAXIMO makes it easy for professionals to perform to consistently high standards.
- In using iPlan MAXIMO, Asset Owners and Contractors will save significant time and money due to the efficiencies created in using software that has been designed specifically for routine maintenance.
- All iPlan MAXIMO key stages can be managed by an electronic sign-off process, including: job detailing, estimation management, materials ordering, variation control, progress recording and time recording through to quality assurance, which means that all event information exists in one system and is not spread across multiple systems.
- Accompanying the iPlan MAXIMO workflow is the ability to store any ancillary materials within a given event, such as drawings, photographs and documentation.
- With an unlimited number of seats to an iPlan for MAXIMO license, users can access and update the software on site or remotely with varying levels of access.
- IAMTech's Mobility apps allow users to benefit from the functionality of iPlan MAXIMO in the field, capturing defect data, quality assurance progress and emerging works.
- To deliver maximum value, iPlan MAXIMO enables both the Asset Owner and their Maintenance Partners to share the same plan, offering the optimum in transparency and a clear audit trail.
- iPlan MAXIMO has the ability to retain all historical equipment records/work packs. This history can be reutilised time and time again, reducing the time involved in re-planning.
- The Norms and schedules of rates within iPlan MAXIMO enable rapid estimation and can be fine-tuned based upon evaluating the learning from previous event activity.
- iPlan MAXIMO produces multi-discipline work packs, which can include but are not limited to: job cards, permits, vessel entry and risk assessments, ensuring those performing the work are equipped with the necessary permissions.
Understanding user needs
iPlan Maximo has been designed:
Specifically for maintenance professionals within the Oil, Gas, Power and Chemical industries. We understand the needs of these job roles and have developed iPlan for MAXIMO practically to ensure the solution complements these individuals' roles and responsibilities.
To operate in both the office and on site. We understand the importance of iPlan for MAXIMO users being able to be on-site and capture such things as progress, statuses and quality assurance.
Planning for tomorrow
iPlan MAXIMO has the ability to retain all historical event data; this history is linked to both the job record and the plant equipment.
This history can be reutilised time and time again. In an instant, users can understand all historical works to date and reutilise them for the future.
This significantly reduces the time involved in re-planning events that have been previously managed using iPlan MAXIMO. In turn, this saves significant costs by reducing the number of personnel required to successfully plan an event.
Having a data audit trail is vital to Asset Owners and Contractors. By logging who made what decisions and when, iPlan MAXIMO clearly highlights areas of responsibility between the Asset Owner and Maintenance Contractor.
Safety & security first
iPlan MAXIMO also reduces the risk of incorrect equipment or materials being wrongly allocated during a contract, saving potential harm from incorrectly maintained equipment or material misuse.
All users can access the system remotely via a secure cloud portal. Data inputted in iPlan MAXIMO is held on secure servers and accessed via a secure website using the same encryption methods as online banking systems.
Asset Owners and Maintenance contractors both having access to the same information via iPlan MAXIMO eliminates the need for Contractors to have access to their clients' IT domains.
iPlan MAXIMO operates as a secure internet-based 'sandbox', hosting all necessary information needed for all involved in the event to operate in an informed manner.
In summary, iPlan MAXIMO enables asset owners/operators and maintenance contractors to work collaboratively, while updating relevant records in MAXIMO seamlessly, without the need for expensive consultancy or deviation from a standard version of MAXIMO.